This gallery contains 2 photos.
…or they could end up like this. When TV One isn’t showing Martin re-runs for the gazzillionth time or helping Lisa Raye pretend to be Emma Frost, important, or useful it shows Unsung, a show about black music stars of the … Continue reading
My name is Wu Young. Where I’m from? A little town called None of your ****** Business.
Way back when I was a very young Agent of M.E. I would occasionally shoot off random e-mails to my friends and family who were dumb enough to have wanted to stay in contact with me. These e-mails usually contained five to ten lines or comments of me just rambling about crap that I saw around the office or the utter bull in between my ears. Today is a nice day so I decided I wanted that old thing back so as an homage to my former foolishness, I give you Random Thoughts. Your welcome. Now enjoy your pancakes b****es.
- When is the right time to tell you coworkers that you don’t want to see the pictures of what or who they did over the weekend? What is the right way to show someone you don’t care?
- Glenn Beck called Tyler Perry his hero due to Perry’s ability to combine entertainment and enlightenment (remember both are subjective) in his work. Beck wondered “How is it I don’t know this man? How is it we are not friends?” I’ll answer that for you Glenn while you erase your chalk board. You two aren’t friends because there is a God, and God has our best interests at heart so he’s keeping you and Tyler apart. *side note* Glenn Beck is a recovering coke head. Does working around a chalk board make him fiend for that booger sugar?
- This may actually be a good Spring/Summer for hip hop: Raekwon, Ghostface, and Method Man’s, B.o.B, Little Brother, Pharoahe Monch, Murs & 9th Wonder, Guilty Simpson, Big Boi (Can we seriously get a new Kast cd?), Reflection Eternal, The Black Keys, and Common all have new product out or about to come out. This could be interesting.
- KFC has designed a sandwich (I guess) that will finally destroy man as we know it. Known as the Double Down, this monstrosity just forgoes the bread and uses meat as the bread. I’m rather fond of chicken of the fried variety but this is scary.
- Ben Roethlisberger did that sh*t. I can’t prove it, but he did it.
- For those of you with daughters please have them watch one episode of “Basketball Wives” on VH1 and then inform them to conduct their lives completely opposite from what they just saw.
Take care, I’m heading to KFC for a Double Down combo and some sweet tea.
*Tune in next time for “Whatever Happened to Wu Young?* or “Don’t Yell Get Mad at Me Because You Weren’t Raised Right!”*