To say that the last seven or so months of my life have been somewhat interesting would be an understatement. Within that time I’ve lost both parents, gotten engaged, and toppled two third world governments. Yeah, I’ve been a little occupied with things and my thoughts are as random as ever.
- A couple of weeks ago I was driving home (by home I mean Allendale County. Allendale is home, I live in Charleston.) I was taken back by how South Carolina’s countryside looks. I love seeing everything wet, lush, and green. Of late I’ve come to appreciate growing up in the woods more so that’s where I’m heading when the zombies start zombying.
- I could care less if the United States Government is listening to my phone calls. I really couldn’t. As a matter of fact I always assumed they were doing so.
- Greatness is the moment when Gza’s “Shadow Boxin” pours out of your ear buds during your workout.
- Greatness IS NOT the moment when you get an abdominal cramp so painful that it facilitates seeing dead ancestors during a workout. It was a “Cry freedom! Cry, the beloved country” level of pain.
- It’s Gold Bond season, fellas. Govern yourselves accordingly.
- After surveying the Internet, I’m often tempted to turn Cloud 9 into and anti-f**k boy blog. The behavior of some of those laden with Y chromosomes makes me said. On the other hand that would be an incredibly tiring undertaking… I’ll just turn down the volume and let these fools suffer.
- I’m really ready to become Mr. Young. Marriage life will be awesome. It’s a step that I’m anxious to take. Nothing like a woman to love you and help you keep you crazy pills sorted properly.
- Fun Fact: Within the Star Trek universe there is a ship named the USS Biko (After Steve of course.) There is no ship n the Star Trek universe named the Keisha Brown though.
- My beard smells like a day spa… in Heaven.
- Hypocrisy in action: For the better part of a fortnight I’ve been saying the phrase “Look at you. Now look at us.” but is openly judge and mock people who say things like “turn up” and “get your life.”
- NBA ref Joey Crawford looks like George “the Animal” Steele after lap band surgery.
Vaya con Dios.