Oh no! Three posts in one week! This pretty much guarantees that I’m putting out some real crap next week. I’ll be brief, so here it goes.
- Through Karma I hope that somehow professional nasty-a** Warren Jeffs ends up with Fleece Johnson as his cellie in the hoosegow. I also want Jeffs to have to eat food that looks like the plate that Precious made for her mom. Finally, I hope that his jail stay is also somehow sponsored by the Children’s Television Workshop and the letter “N” for nasty-a**child molester.
- It’s less than 30 days until college football.
- This is a statement from a real
conversationargument that I heard outside of my apartment last Saturday “I don’t care if I’m pregnant, that b**th had a knife!” I don’t have the power to predict the future but I’m going to step out on a ledge and say that future of the kid she’s carrying is already f**ked. #fact
- Awhile ago I briefly mentioned that I thought that Odd Future sucked and was kind of gimmicky. This was said out of my outrage over Rollingstone proclaiming Odd Future is the “new Wu-Tang”. In a moment of honesty I will admit Frank Ocean’s “Novocaine” has grown on me. I will also say that Pusha T’s “Pusha T ft Tyler The Creator – Trouble On My Mind” featuring Tyler the Creator is a dope song. I still think they are bunch of hipster freaks but I’ll give them a little credit. Just a little.
- If I were not black, a racist, and rich I would make an anti-Obama movie/biography called “The Black One” and show it on TV One just for fun . . . but I’m not so I won’t.
- I read this story in the New Yorker about the takedown of Bin Laden. It’s told from the perspective of the Seals who did work. (It’s nine pages longs so it will take some time.)
- The Root and The Atlantic asked two good questions: What happened to R&B and Pop groups? I know much of the music landscape is a joke but when was the last time there as a big time or respectable group?
- Unusual search term used to find my page: “Michael P.S. Hayes”.
- More on this black Spider-Man thingy later. I’ve got some things to say.
Have some of this and Vaya con Dios!