***Editor’s note*** the first five items on this list were penned last Thursday. I told y’all that I was dragging a** last post didn’t I?
Back again. Here’s my semi-usual Friday, stink bomb of a blog post for your digestion. I hope everyone has a good weekend and for those of you down South please enjoy the weather before the oven get’s turned all the way up out side for the summer.
- Throngs of “I wish I was in Dixie” types keep digging for information to prove that a substantial number of blacks took up arms for the Confederacy. I’m going to need someone to substantiate what they mean by substantial numbers.
- Apparently kill teams murk people all of the time. I actually forgot about Leon Trotsky taking that axe to the dome was vicious.
- They aren’t going to let you see the damn pictures so shut up about it. I wonder if certain people just want to see OBL’s body or that they just need proof that a military lead by a Commander in Chief who encompasses so many “undesirable demographics” could actually pull this off.
- Check out this article about Donald Gray Triplett, the first child ever diagnosed with autism. He’s now 77 with what I’m guessing are a lot of stories to tell.
- I wonder if the government’s talk with Pakistan will resemble the interrogation scene from Menace II Society. You know you done f***ed up right? You know that right? Just cooperate.
- How have I not heard this story before?
- Al Qaeda is going after POTUS’s granny now. While I kinda admire their tenacity sooner of later you have to let sh*t go. I really wish I had a digital copy of Common’s “Payback is A Grandmother” right about now. Al Qaeda, considering that he was raised by his other grandmother you may not want to screw with his other granny. Just saying. This is just dumb as when they bombed London because the English always cave in when they get bombed.
- Maybe I’m an old man but I still don’t the big deal about Odd Future and Tyler the Creator. Some of the beats are tight but I’m sorry Rolling Stone, they aren’t the next Wu-Tang.
- Has anyone seen “Jumping The Broom” yet? Thoughts? Is it worth it?
- So I see some of the Old John McCain is still in there. He shows flashes of his old self from time to time.
- Again folks think it is okay to question the blackness of others. Just stick to boxing and whatever else you do Bernard. If growing up in the suburbs makes Donavan McNabb not black enough then your stint in prison should make you the king of all things blackness. Boxing needs another Ali fast.
- When did Common become a dangerous rapper?
- Feel better Moneypenny!
Again have a good weekend. Vaya con Dios