Oh sh*t! I’ve got a blog. I guess I have to write something cause that’s what it’s made for. I have no excuses, reasons, or clever remarks about why I haven’t done anything in a week or so.
- Ain’t it funny that a lot of Republican types questioned President Obama’s nationality but were all for making it possible for Uncle Bob or some other foreign-born Republican to run for president? What’s up with that? You don’t think it’s because he’s white and what not do you? If I were the President I would send some pipe swinging cats to the houses of my detractors.
- Birtherism existed before Donald Trump came into play (see Dobbs, Louis) but I blame the media for making an issue. Idiots say idiot things all of the time but no one is forcing networks to put a microphone in their faces.
- Antibiotics suck. If your doctor ever prescribes you a dosage of Cefuroxime Axetil, prepare yourself for the longest ten days of your life. Just nasty.
- “Blessed and Curse” is one of the worst movies that I’ve had the displeasure of watching since January 1st. I don’t care that Deitrick Haddon cat is a gospel singer, he needs to get punched in his mouth for this movie. (Not only for making a sh*t sammich of a movie but he also dressed like a hipster the whole time.)
- Speaking of sh*t sammiches of movies, I actually agree with Tyler Perry when he says Spike Lee to “go to hell.” I don’t like Perry’s work very much but Spike’s joints have been hit or miss from time to time also. He also answers questions that no asks by going at Spike TV, Clint Eastwood, and others with bullsh*t propositions that are usually based on self promotion.
- By the way, someone found my blog this week using the term “Madea Get’s a Pap Smear”. Sadly, I’m proud of this.
- An Oklahoma state rep actually thinks all of you black folks are lazy.
- I still don’t know what to make of Cam Newton’s NFL prospects. I have no idea if this kid will suck or exceed at the professional level. There’s a lot of space between Jamarcus Russell and Peyton Manning. The NFL Draft is a prime example of rich dudes blowing money on useless crap.
- Stephon Marbury is a different cat. He’s been blackballed from the NBA and now is doing what he does in China and seemingly loving it. He should keep his a** out of South Carolina too. We’ve got enough crazy without yours adding to the pile.
- I want pork chops dinner.
- Pray for the folks in Alabama, Mississippi, and the rest of the southern states that were hit with tornadoes. I’ve never seen a tornado in real life and I hope that I never do. Hell, the tornado in the Wizard of Oz scared the ish out of me when I was little.
Well that’s all I’ve got for now. (And don’t ask about the picture either. Just don’t.)
Vaya con Dios.