I’m finally going to take some much needed days off. Nothing below can be described as profound but I hope your entertained. ***I will refrain from commenting on the Cam Newton “pay for play” scandal because I’m an Alabama fan and he plays for Auburn. I won’t act like a petulant like The Mario Washington will when his boy Floyd Mayweather Jr. heads off to jail.
- Am I the only person who ever wondered why pigs on BBQ advertisements are always depicted as excited or happy? Like this or this.
- Okay so the Cholera epidemic in Haiti is spreading to the rest of Hispaniola. I wonder if it will be taken a little more seriously now. Here’s a photo spread of the horrible toll of the disease.
- We’ve been at war for about eight years and some change, so why is Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta the only living service member to get the Medal of Honor? Have I asked this question before? I’m getting a freaking déjà vu thing going on.
- Are people seriously making Dancing with the Stars racial?
At first I was growing my beard because my sleep cell was activated a while backbut since I found out about growing beards for charity I may keep it to fight prostate cancer or until I start scratching my face off.
- Even my gangsta-a** thinks this is cute.
- Robble, robble. What happened to Mayor McCheese for real? I’m guessing foul-play was involved. Probably found out about Ronald and those little boys.
- This dude’s taste test of Four Loko is a lot different from mine. It doesn’t matter if the take the caffeine out of it or not it’s still nasty.
- I don’t mind paying taxes. I do get offended when I pay taxes to help fund a massive navy that is working in conjunction with other massive navies and they cannot catch pirates.
- Speaking of spending tax money: Has any of the G.O.P. types that were elected even mentioned a cutting any substantial wasted programs to “trim the budget”? If the have I would like them substantiate substantial. Not any piddly program like the National Endowment of the Arts or PBS.
- You rotten little hamsters read this while I do my laundry and go to the gym. Snookiism is a movement now.
- Is signing to Bad Boy a mistake? F**k yes it is.
- I’m not sure why the Congressional Black Caucus is acting all excited about Jim Clyburn’s (D-South Carolina) new position, Nancy Pelosi (D- California) essentially made him the Head Black Man in Congress. Shouldn’t he be minority leader at this point?
Vaya con Dios.