I’m going to ge extremely random this week. Not much happened in the news and I really don’t want to talk about any elections so let’s go. And you’re welcome.
- Fetching, is one of the best adjectives to describe a woman. That is all.
- Every mean-spirited comment is funnier when the person doing the insulting is drinking liquor and smoking cigarettes.
- The world would be a better place if hood rats had natural predators.
- The NBA is back and I still really don’t care.
- “…she’s a nasty little c***, bless her heart.” is the most random comment I’ve ever heard while walking from a bar. Walking from a bar not in a bar.
- With crap like the T. Ocho show, hockey, and WAC football, I hope the Versus Network understands why they suck.
- Almost getting ran over by a woman who looks like the black nurse from Scrubs while crossing at a walk signal when you’re headed to work wakes you up better than coffee.
- Obama on the Daily Show was really underwhelming. The “Heck of a job” thing was kind of awkward too. For realz though, Barack looks tired.
- Captain Save a Nubian Princess are the funniest words I’ve ever heard used to describe Hill Harper.
- I’m still looking for Denver Broncos fans to taunt. If you know of any send me their e-mail addresses.
- Other than some dressing up like a slave, in black face, a Nazi, a hooker, or a Nazi hooker, what is the most offensive Halloween costume ever.
- Are these people really trying to make a Thriller movie. Leave the original alone.
- Are black horror movies always bad? Leprechaun: In the Hood may have been the worst. I think J.D’s Revenge may be the best.
- Barry Bonds is a douche who wants to be a MLB hitting coach. I say give him a chance.
- Here’s more gun talk from last week’s post.
- I’m going to get some coffee before I Hulk out.
Vaya con Dios.