I’ll be brief today. I haven’t been properly caffeinated and I’m hungry so pardon the incoherence.
- Forbes Magazine has a really odd list of powerful women. No disrespect to the FLOTUS but I’m guessing she doesn’t have more stroke than Angela Merkel. How is the CEO of Kraft Foods even in the top 85? Numbers 7 & 9 completely baffles me btw. Sadly Ororo Munroe didn’t make the list.
- I don’t play sports video games at all but can anybody confirm if Big Bad Barack is a hidden character on NBA 2k11?
- No matter how you may feel about the subject “Don’t ask, don’t tell” is controversial. For various reasons preachers, politicians, and servicemen and women themselves have argued for and against the law being taken off the books. I’ve always wondered if servicemen and women knew or suspected which members of their units or organization were homosexual. I’ve also wondered if many of the service members that suspected that their colleagues were in fact homosexual never reported it out of respect of the actual abilities of their service mate in question. Read this letter by former Army Sgt. Tracey Cooper-Harris who is gay. The letter describes what happens when she was “sexually blackmailed” as a young soldier.
- Someone lend me a couple million dollars so I can buy the Raiders?
- Instead of lifting the hold on close to $1 billion in delayed aid to Haiti, Senator Tom Coburn, (R) OK is spending his time on this foolishness. I hope Jacob Marley & co. pay you a visit this Christmas Eve . . . douche.
- Whatever happened to all of those loud-mouthed San Francisco 49er and Chicago Bulls “fans” from back in the day? Haven’t heard from you guys in a decade or so. Love them or hate them Cowboy fans always fly the flag.
- This is hands down the funniest commercial on TV right now! “Opulence, I has it!”
- Is Christine O’Connell an alternate reality version of Sarah Palin? Kind of like Fringe…maybe.
- As someone who gets a little okay, really, really salty when I see people buying scrimps and steaks with EBT cards at Wal-Mart I’m kind of torn on the whole no Coke with food stamps thing.
I’m going to try to stay awake until 4:30. Everyone have a good weekend and stay out of the street.