I had every intention of making this post a lot longer this week but life got in the way. Deal with it! It’s a lot more newsy because that’s what I felt like doing so read it, comment, and have a good weekend.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. will fight a woman but wont fight a small Filipino. Hmmm… After an altercation with his baby momma Floyd is facing 4 felonies and some other charges that include stealing an iPhone. T.I. is also going to send you a “Thank you!” gift basket for taking the heat off of him.
- Since T.I.’s old lady Tiny got arrested will she lose her role on Duck Tales?
- I always thought Steve Seagal was the craziest white man on the planet. I was wrong. Look behind you Osama.
- Are Gypsies the Mexicans of Europe? They seem to get treated like it.
- Good Will Hunting had a one night stand with The Departed and this is their love child.
- Since there are only five episodes left of Jersey Shore on MTV they should film a reality show that would place nut job politicians from around the world under one roof. The cast would include Glenn McConnell, Sarah Palin, Kim Jong-il, Robert Mugabe, both Castro brothers, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Bill Clinton, and Hugo Chavez. The show will consist of 13 one-hour episodes and set up in a Big Brother type format with Rahm Emanuel’s gangster-ass as the host.
- Will and Jada’s daughter Willow’s song actually sounds better than anything that Rihanna has done in like two years… no bullsh*t.
- Is it 2011 yet?
Vaya con Dios.