It’s been a long week and I’m glad that it’s over. Work sucked, Barack spoke, and I can’t wait for football and a three-day weekend. I love days off like Kanye West loves himself so I’ll try to get straight to the point.
- Big-Bad Barack took time off to speak to the country and its fighting men and women this week. He essentially thanked them for putting up their maximum effort while doing a sh***y job. With all major action supposedly over in Iraq one can’t help but to wonder if this crap is over now. Although it appears that we’re done there, here’s an article discussing why powerful countries like us keep making the same mistakes when it comes to ending wars.
- Sign that the economy is still bad (Other than looking at the losses on your 401k statement.) On Wednesday night I say a man scalping $8 tickets at a lower-class Single A minor league baseball game. It’s real in the field.
- The oil industry just isn’t having a good summer. Can we find an alternative fuel now!?!?!
- Piggy backing off of number three: I think the rest of the country owes Louisiana a hug.
- I still haven’t heard the new Roots’ cd “How I Got Over”. How is it?
- Hey T.I. You stupid!
- Are the women on American scripted TV becoming more violent? With the likes of Burn Notice’s Fiona and company I’m going to say yes.
- I respect Lindsey Graham but I love it when Republicans attack each other. No matter how hard you try people always want you to pick a side in politics.
- Moment of honesty: I kind of like Drakes song “Fancy”. Please don’t tell my mother.
- I actually watched football games last night that actually mattered!
- I’m wearing white on Monday!
Y’all have a safe and long weekend.
Vaya con Dios.