I can’t believe it’s almost October. Since I missed my self-imposed deadline for posting this I’ll keep it short.
- Due to the upcoming zombie apocalypse which weapon should I use for close combat? Should I go with a tomahawk, an e-tool pull a Naomie Harris via 28 Days Later and use a machete?
- Is this what happens when the so called “Good guys” start behaving like the “bad guys”? What I can tell you that this type of behavior won’t win many friends.
- I’m not going to touch Bishop Eddie Long. Pause.
- After further review I’ve decided that I want steroids back in the MLB. If not steroids I can take players being on any of the following: HGH, Mutant growth hormone, The Super Soldier Serum, the Infinity Formula, or even vampire blood. Watching no-hitters just suck. (Not as much as riding on the train with no dough.)
- I’m glad D’Angelo is back sorta, but I don’t know what to make of “Glass Mountain Trust“. I like D’Angelo, and I like Mark Ronson but I’m still thinking on this one.
- Somalia… Yep, it’s even more f**ked up.
- Here’s a review of some of the worlds most famous mustaches. Sadly, no Eddie Murray, Ned Flanders, or Buzz Killington. ***Side Note 1*** It’s kind of weird how much Saddam Hussein looks like Joe Stalin.
- Upon further review: I watched the tribute to Prince Rogers Nelson on July’s BET Awards last night and realized that every single tribute sucked. ***Side Note 2*** Moneypenny, sorry about asking “Baby, what in the world are you watching?” in such a haughty tone of disgust.
- What was it exactly about Lyfe Jennings that made people take his music as sage advice? That’s like taking advice from Maino. I missed something. Btw that song “Statistics” makes no damn sense.
- I’m a hater. There I said it.
Roll Tide, Go Cocks, and enjoy your weekend.
Vaya con Dios.