My apologies for not doing this for a couple of weeks (Not that you actually care.) but work has been killing of late. This week I’ll try to give you a post that is both newsy and equally random.
- Do hood rats as a species have the inherent need to drag their feet and walk slowly? Is it the house shoes? Is it the need for attention? Maybe it’s the equivalent of felines purring. It’s something they do but can’t be explained scientifically.
- Thing I can’t wait for: The Event on NBC. One Negro POTUS (Blair Underwood) + A C.I.A. conspiracy X an assassination attempt = Me watching.
- Remember all of those horrible stories about the civil strife in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina? Looks like many of them may have been true.
- Thing that I can’t wait for: Football season. Lebron who?
- Speaking of hood rats and hood rat stuff that you can do with your friends—I came really close to buying a Four Loko on Wednesday night. Real Close. Dangerously close.
- Not that I needed convincing or anything but the Taliban are really horrible people.
- Thing I can’t wait for: The next Roots concert anywhere remotely near me. It never gets old.
- Yes the Taliban are horrible but the anti-homosexual elements in the Ugandan government are just mean-spirited and crazy.
- How long before T.O. and Chad break-up and cause the Bengals to have a horrible season?
- Thing I can’t wait for: The rest of the fall TV schedule. Sookie, Bill, Michael Weston, and Don Draper can’t last for ever. Why yes, I do need a life.
- Thing I can’t wait for: My spaceship.
- If I ever met Prince I would be afraid to look him in the eye.
- Four words: Thundercats the movie 2012. Hoooooo!!!
- Thing I can’t wait for: Today at 5:00.
- In the aftermath of the oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, we keep hearing about the everyday people were changed by the oil spill. Check out this article about the everyday people who were changed by the explosion on the oil rig itself.
- These sandwiches are giving the Double Down a run for its money.
- He put his foot up his opponents a** in Tuesday’s Republican Primary but do the GOP types still love John McCain.
- Don’t feel to bad Sen. McCain, you would’ve had to deal with crap like this if you were president.