***Admin note*** To the “Faithful Four: I feel down on the job a bit this week so I didn’t get a chance to post a “Random Thoughts” joint on yesterday so I’m gonna try something new and make up for it. Some of the numbers will just contain random bull and the others will be a combo of both random and news articles that I liked this week. Just click on each highlighted sentence and read away. Now have some pancakes.
- Are Brett Favre’s uniform pants made by Wrangler?
- I’d like y’all to keep your eyes peeled for to the follow-up to my gospel play “Mommy, Why is Daddy’s Wife Prettier Than You?” with my new screen play “They Only Come on Sundays”. It’s a zombie film with a twist. All of the zombies are white women who lay seige to a black mega church in Alabama. The zombies only attack only the black women at the church while sparing the black men. Angela Bassett will star as the film’s heroine Dr. Viola Jackson-Jenkins, Esq, a holder of three Ph. D’s (Theology, Military Science, and Sociology), current prophetess and author. Dr. Viola Jackson-Jenkins is also runs head start and is a former supermodel, and black-ops operative for the NAACP, C.I.A, and S.H.I.E.L.D.
- 48 Days until college football.
- I think Marvel Comic’s version of President Obama has a higher approval rating than the real one.
- Rush Limbaugh hates black people and dead white ones too! Somewhere Silky Johnson is smiling.
- A certified American badass/hero died yesterday. His name was Vernon Baker. Baker was an infantry platoon leader in the Army’s segregated 92nd Division in Italy during WWII. Lt. Baker when above and beyond the call of duty on a hilltop on day in April 1945 and didn’t get recognized for it until 1997 when President Clampett presented Baker with the Congressional Medal of Honor. Baker was the only survivor of several black men who were nominated for the nation’s highest military honor but didn’t receive them until 1997.
- If I were your girlfriend, would you let me dress you, I mean, help you pick out your clothes before we go out?
- Can black people actually act white? Does anyone actually know how to answer that question? Does it hurt our kids?
- Not that your helpless, but sometimes,sometimes those are the things that bein’ in loves about.
- This is an update from last weeks stories about the case of homicide by child abuse. Sorry, I just can’t let this ish go. Does everyone deserve a trial?
- Have you listened to The Good Ole Boys yet? Don’ t make me tell you again.
- BP has capped the well causing the gulf oil leak again. Will this one work? I wonder if this were an insurance case would they call the oil leak, seepage?
- Could we go to a movie and cry together, cuz to me baby that would be so fine.
- I want a dog.
- President Clampett wants to save Haiti. This is from The Huffington Post because Esquire.com hasn’t posted the full-length article yet. I’ll edit the link when that happens.
- Marquevious Jabbar Bell should be shot.*** Late update.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Have a good weekend and stay out of the streets heat.
Vaya con Dios.