- Gucci Mane is back on the streets people. I don’t have anything snarky to say about that. That’s just a PSA.
- The legendary Lena Horne passed away recently at the age of 92 after a ground breaking career. I’ve got a question: Fellas, who was hotter in their prime Lena Horne or Dorothy Dandridge? I wonder what Fred “the G is for gangsta” Sanford and Robert “Granddad” Freeman would say?
- It’s only 111 more day to the start of college football season and Saturdays will be Saturdays again.*whispering softly* Roll Tide!
- I find it funny that five of America’s funniest people (Tiny Fey, Aziz Anasari, Amy Poelher, Tracy Morgan, and Steve Carell) are all on the same network (NBC) within a two-hour time span every week. Shouldn’t NBC just broadcast dead air and the two Law and Order shows for the other 160 odd hours of the week?
- Listen to my boys radio show. It’s not like you have anything else better to do with your time.
- Is it wrong to contemplating ordering a rum and coke with your lunch during the work week?
- There are several Chinese restaurants in downtown Charleston and I always see the same two Chinese men driving the same large white cargo truck around town “delivering supplies” but for some reason the words “sex trafficking” pop into my head when I see them. Is that racist?
- Dear Arizona, Thank you for passing a series of ridiculous, ethically questionable laws involving illegal immigration, racial profiling, and the banning of ethnic and cultural studies in your public schools. Thanks for taking the load off. sincerely, South Carolina
- Is “Darling Nikki” an inappropriate song for a wedding reception?
- Office Politico: I hate Microsoft Outlook. I hate CCing, BCing, and Read receipts. What I hate the most is getting e-mails with that red f***ing exclaimation marks the most. That’s some ho shit Lois.
*Tune in next time for “Which Obama is better?” or “Iconic album covers”*